Things I do not recommend:
- Resting your forearm in a paint tin lid.
- Looking at the internet from the waist down (the comments are rarely good).
- Falling asleep with wet hair.
- Borrowing a stapler without asking.
- Touching chilli seeds with bare hands.
- Engaging with Ricky Gervais.
- Getting a haircut or tattoo to infuriate another person.
- Inhaling while eating.
- Jamming your thumb in a door.
- Sneezing into an open container of glitter.
- Sharing a deep seated opinion about someone else’s parenting (guilty, like 1000%).
- Beginning a sentence with, “It’s none of my business, but…”
- Criticising a roast dinner if you didn’t have to help cook it (learned this from someone else, cheers!).
- Treading on Lego.
- Pinching your tricep in something.
This is one of the very teas that kicked off the, “I am not a fan of fruit teas,” bandwagon I have so happily ridden before expanding my fruit tea horizons. Even at a 5 minute brew it looks insipid. And it tastes insipid. It doesn’t even have a stand out flavour, it’s just vaguely ‘fruity’. I guess this one needs a crazy long brew time, but I’m not bothered to try it. It’s too much work for a tea that, at its very best, is going to taste like fruit. No thanks.
Enjoy with: sitting on something pointy